- Ensure that the NO DROPS device is inside the cone. Insert the cone into the hole in the FLAME-BREAKING DISC (with the aluminium side of the disc facing the larger extremity of the cone) and push gently until the disc can no longer move. Do not remove the disc during use.
- Lay your head on a flat surface (such as a table) so that the ear is in a horizontal position. Position the specially designed HAIR-PROTECTION device.
- Gently insert the narrow end of the cone into the ear with a circular movement so that it is hermetically sealed. Hold the cone up vertically, without moving it, throughout the application.
- Light the larger end of the cone and let the flame burn slowly. The appearance of smoke from the ear indicates that the cone has not been correctly inserted or has been moved. If this happens, gently blow the smoke away from the face and, without removing the cone, simply adjust its position until smoke no longer appears from the ear. When the cone has burnt down to around 1cm above the FLAME-BREAKING DISC, the application is over.
- Carefully remove the cone and extinguish it in a glass of water. Any residue left inside the unburned cone is a result of combustion.
Cleanear is a CE marked medical device.
Read the instructions carefully before use. Not recommended for use on children under 12.
An Ear, Nose and Throat specialist should be consulted prior to use to confirm the presence of earwax and to ascertain that any symptoms are not attributable to other ear disorders.